We will all endeavour to make school a place where staff, parents and governors can work closely together to ensure our children receive an inspiring, well balanced, rich and engaging education enabling every child to become a lifelong learner with a desire to aim high in all areas of their life.
We believe our school will nurture all children in their journey to achieve their full potential academically, socially, emotionally and physically. We are committed to developing a welcoming, safe and stimulating learning environment that will enable our pupils to become responsible young adults and lifelong learners.
- To provide an education which centres around the development of the whole child, academically, socially, emotionally and physically.
- To value and celebrate the diversity of our community and to promote respect, tolerance and understanding.
- To encourage independence in our children in order to assist them in becoming responsible young adults.
- To provide a welcoming, calm, safe and supportive environment, where each person is a valued team member and is made aware that they have the potential to make positive contribution to the school and will be listened to and respected.
- To provide and encourage continuous professional development of staff and encourage them to have high expectations of themselves and each other.
- To recognise and celebrate success in all areas of school life and external achievements in our children.
- To develop a lifelong enthusiasm in our staff and children for learning.
- To nurture a strong partnership and positive relationship with all our parents/carers and in the wider community.